The Board Leadership Development Workshop is coming to San Antonio on Saturday, November 14, 2020 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
All modules will be taught by CAI San Antonio's finest attorneys;
Module 1 - Tom L Newton
Module 2 - Michael T. Gainer
Module 3 - Gregory Cagle
Module 4 - Leah K. Burton
Module 5 - Amy McLin
Whether you live in a condominium, homeowners association (HOA) or other type of community, the CAI Board Leader Certificate Course highlights what every board member needs to know to serve effectively. The course consists of five modules:
· Module 1: Governing Documents and Roles & Responsibilities.
· Module 2: Communications, Meetings and Volunteerism.
· Module 3: Fundamentals of Financial Management.
· Module 4: Professional Advisers and Service Providers.
· Module 5: Association Rules and Conflict Resolution.
Class Begins - 9:00
Lunch - 12:00 - 12:30
Class Ends - 4:00
FREE to CAI Members
$20 to non-Members
With your course registration you will receive a complete toolbox of resources containing:
· The Board Member Tool Kit
· The Board Member Tool Kit Workbook
· Community Association Leadership: A Guide for Volunteers
· Managing & Governing: How Community Associations Function, by Clifford J. Treese
· The Homeowner & the Community Association brochure
· From Good to Great: Principles for Community Association Success brochure